The papers I used were from 7 Gypsies - Flora and Mesofauna. For the central circle I used some Swiss dot Bazzill cardstock, and plain Bazzill cardstock for the base. I traced a scalloped circle piece of patterned paper onto the cream Swiss dot cardstock and then cut it out. I swiped some brown ink across the paper, and also pierced a border of holes along the edge of the scallops. It is very simple, although a bit time consuming (!), but effective.
The flourishes are from Dusty Attic. I painted them with twinkling H2Os for a bit of colour and some sparkle. I added a bit of ribbon, bought by the metre at Wrapped in Paper, and a few brads for embellishment.
The resulting layout is simple, but I think it turned out well.
That's it for now. I need to find a bit more time to make my next project - so until then, happy days!