Oh my, it sure has been a while since I posted. I have been terribly busy with life in general but have managed to get my monthly LSS challenges completed, just not blogged! Anyway, today I wanted to show you my latest entry for the Ruby Rock-It sketch challenge at Page Maps.
I do love purple and green together, so it was great that Kyaa and I were wearing purple and green and I could use the colours for this layout! I think deep purple with lime green is a divine combination.
The sketch by Becky Fleck was so easy to follow. As it turns out I had quite a few die cuts and flowers in my stash too that were suitable so this layout came together quite quickly. The majority of items for this layout have been in my stash for quite a long time and I don't know where everything comes from. I do know this:
- chipboard bird is from Words or Whatever,
- the plaid paper is from TLC,
- the green journalling tag is from Kaisercraft,
- I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch with green paper from TLC for the mini butterflies,
- the chipboard heart at the top is from Collections Elements and coloured with a purple Sakura gel pen
- ribbon is from Costco
- green jute was just purchased the other day but I don't know the maker.
Flowers, brads, purple tag, buttons, cardstock, mauve paper, letter stickers, and purple and green heart die cuts - makers unknown.
I'm happy with the way this layout turned out, let's just hope whichever of Becky's friends judges the competition thinks so too!
Till next time, happy days!