Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



25 March 2013

Las Vegas




Here's my entry for this month's White with 1 challenge - White + Brown + Doodling.

I rifled through my considerable stash and pulled out some brown papers. I also found these small Collections paper squares, washi tape and the fibres. For the doodling, I wrote Las Vegas and LV up the side in brown pen, as well as drawing a couple of little stars and a heart with silver pen.

I had the photos, from our trip to the US and Canada last July, printed some time ago so they were sitting around waiting to be scrapped. While I think the colours in the photos go well with the white and brown I'm not overly happy with the result. Something is missing, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I can't even think of any journalling (which is amazing, because almost without fail I write at least one sentence, but usually more)! Anyway, I don't have any ideas so I'm leaving it there. Do you have any ideas for how to improve this (without starting again from scratch!!)?
On a more positive note - I just went to get the link to WW1 and found that I was one of the winners from last month with this layout! How exciting! Thanks so much. Now .... how to spend my voucher??? 

Till next time, happy days.

Francine

3 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Fabulous photos....great layout. Thanks for playing along at WW1. Congrats on your win last month. :)

Leonie Waldron said...

Congrats on your win last month Francine! I think your layout is lovely :)thanks for joining in at White With 1! xo

Eniko said...

Francine...I don't think I realized how very talented you are...it's great to see more of your work. The more I see; the more I love!