This is the sketch. I turned it 90 degrees.
All the papers are from my stash, as are the brads, sequins, beads and floss. I cut the bird out with a Stampin Up two step bird punch. The flower and leaf sequins around the circle's edge were attached with brads, but the other flower sequins were attached by sewing seed beads to their centres. To add some definition around the centre circle I stitched a grey floss border.
The flower printed vellum under the long pink paper strip was cut with a MFT wonky border die. I then embossed it with the Swiss dots folder.
The main part of the title was die cut with the Cuttlebug Baby Face die and placed on a die cut file tab, and the smaller part was printed on Dymo tape. Here are a few close ups.
Till next time, happy days!