Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



5 November 2010

Last minute competition entry


I decided very last minute to enter my online friend Ingeborg's sketch competition. The sketch she used for this month's competition is one that she designed herself.


Once I decided which photograph to use, the rest came together fairly quickly. It is made almost entirely from leftovers in my stash and I don't know where most of it came from! The only things I do know are: TLC (emperor) cardstock, Kaszazz bling rub on (right hand side), Kaisercraft Argentella rub on (the large one to the left of the photo), and Say it in Crystals black crystal flourish. The bottom paper rectangle, is in fact a piece of green cardstock (same as under the photo) covered by a piece of sheer ribbon with white and purple flourish print on it that I bought at Aldi.

The photo was made beside one of the tulip beds at Floriade. Every year since we moved to Canberra, I have taken a photograph of the children in the flowers that grow in the grass just outside the entrance to Floriade. This year though, someone mowed it!!! It was very disappointing and we had to go find another spot for the photo instead. I guess I should just be happy that I can still get the kids to pose for me!

Here area couple of close ups.



Till next time, happy days.

Francine

1 comment:

karenw said...

This is gorgeous Francine!! very yummy.

I haven't congratulated you on your top 5 yet, yay - so well deserved. xx